Mother ship Wars are the largest wars that Ace Online has to offer. The Nation Leader has the ability to decide when an offensive attack on the enemy nation will occur - declaring war will thus trigger a Mother ship event. These battles are the main event of the game, and happen roughly twice a week, with one attack and one defence. The spawn times can be set on any day and any time; if no spawn time is specified by the Nation Leader then the Mother ship will spawn according to the servers' default time.
- The Arlington mother ship is known as Horos, which spawns over the water in Reynard Beach.
- The Bygeniou mother ship is known as Anubis, which spawns in the centre of Tylent Jungle.
Mother ships' level will vary depending on the previous outcome of a war, and can summon aggressive monsters that shoot at players of the other nation. However The majority of a Mother ship defences comes from players in its nation.
- Mother ship War lasts a maximum of 2 hours.
- All monsters within each nations territories, from the Mother ship's map leading up to the Den of Site A and B and Pandea Point A and B disappear during the war.
- Strategic Points are spawned in every map within each nation's territories, leading from Mother ship map up to the Den of Site A and B and Pandea Point A and B
- Teleport s can be activated after a Strategic Point has been destroyed in a map and one of the leaders has activated it.
- If a player dies in an enemy map while the war is in progress, they are sent to back to their city unless a Teleport has been completed its activation.
- There are three stages to Teleport activation: Stand-by (not spinning), Warm-up (spinning and glowing), and Activated (no more spinning, displays a warp). The full process from Stand-by to Active takes 3 minutes.
- Teleport s can be destroyed, but have high defence and can be rebuilt if destroyed.
- Once a teleport is activated activated, players of the attacking nation re-spawn from it in that map upon death (this includes even from the Mother ship's map).
- Blessing of Angel and Angel Wings items are completely disabled during the war.
- Once a mother ship is destroyed or defended, all Teleport s disappear, and the game play returns to normal.
Rewards for Winning Edit
Destroying a Mother ship grants the winning nation the following rewards:
- SPI no less than 100,000 SPI and no more than 10,000,000.
- Top 3 contributing Brigades are rewarded SPI to their Brigade Warehouse.
- Access to Hornian King's Habitat and Eopi maps for all players of the nation
- A bonus to Energy, Shield, and Skill Point regeneration (ranging from 5% for a level 5 Mother ship to 25% for a level 9 Mother ship).
- A Level 5 Mother ship rewards a 10% Happy Hour event for 1 hour and a 5% Regeneration Bonus.
- A Level 6 Mother ship rewards a 20% Happy Hour event and a 10% Regeneration Bonus.
- A Level 7 Mother ship rewards a 20% Regeneration Bonus.
- A Level 8 Mother ship rewards Stealth Cards to all players of the attacking nation online at the time it is destroyed.
- A Level 9 Mother ship rewards access to certain boss monsters in either Desert of Ardor or Blackburn Site, a 25% Regeneration Bonus, and 1000 War Points and 1 Mystery Capsule to all players of the attacking nation online when the Mother ship is destroyed.
- All players in the Mother ship's map or the very next map over receive an extra 600 War Points, and 1 SPI Capsule per Strategic Point destroyed.
- Purchasing Membership doubles the War Point rewards.
- Being heavily active in the war will earn a player more SPI rewards at the end of the fight.
Rewards for Defending Edit
- An SPI Reward no less than 100,000 SPI and no more than 10,000,000.
- One Mystery Capsule and 500 WP for successfully defending the Mother ship.
- Successful defence of a Level 8 Mother ship rewards the defending nation Stealth Cards.
- 600 War Points and 1 SPI Capsule per Strategic Point are awarded to everyone of the nation online at the end of the war
- One SPI Capsule and 300 WP per Teleport destroyed are rewarded to everyone online in the defending nation.
Note that all SPI Capsule and War Point rewards are only given for the first time each Strategic Point or Teleport) is destroyed. Any subsequent destruction's are purely for strategic advantage.